I am still here.
I say friend because you are always there, even when I am not. I go missing for periods of time, but when I come back, I can guarantee that you have been here to see if I have checked in. In all honesty, I am not a huge fan of technology. If I could live my life in the fresh air, making gardens, drinking coffee, finding bugs with the children, then I would be happy. If I could make some pocket money from that, then I would be even happier. But I am sure we all would take that life if it was available, so I need to revive my love of photography, and put some heart back into my business. I thought I might start that by attending to my blog, and rather than just focusing on photography, maybe, just maybe, I could get my writing butt into gear and use my blog as a creative front for not just client images, but all creative aspects of my life. I need to hold myself to this.
I have a little saying that is blue tacked to my office wall “If you are your authentic self, you have no competition”. So let me introduce myself again with 5 quick facts about me.
* I would love to run away and live like a hermit it the woods with the wonderful sounds of nature, the real darkness of night, and the clear clean fresh air.
* I could only live like a hermit for about a week before I would crave a good coffee and relaxing conversation with a friend.
* I daydream of waking up with the birds and watching the sun rise (with a hot cup of coffee and a warm blanket), but when the birds wake me I find my bed is the most comfiest and warmest it has been all night.
* I am developing a borderline obsession with indoor plants.
* I wrote all this with my daughter laying on the bed behind my, kicking my back, and that pretty much sums up my life as it is.
And here is that said little person jumping.